- IBM DB2 for z/OS uses PIECESIZE to specify the maximum addressability of each data set for a non-partitioned index.
- The PIECESIZE value is an integer and is followed by a keyword K, M, or G, to indicate the unit of this value.
- When the PIECESIZE clause is modified, PD generates an ALTER statement but the pieciseze unit is missing.
- No change is detected during Database Synchronization if only the piecesize unit is changed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
physical, option, 816306, CR816306, CR#816306 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.