It is required understand the posting logic for the reversal of an invoice.
- When an invoice is cancelled, via MR8M transaction, the system posts a credit memo for the data in the invoice.
- When a credit memo is cancelled, via MR8M transaction, the system posts an invoice for the data of the credit memo.
- There are cases where the postings are not as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Reversal , reverse , MR8M , Reversing , clearing account , GR/IR , post , goods receipt , MR11SHOW , MIRO , Credit Memo, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CANCEL, MR11, MR11SHOW, BSX, WRX, KBS, PRD, KDM , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-GF-VAL , Valuation, Account determination, Postings , MM-IV-LIV-CAN , Reversal , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.