- You have created a Maintenance Plan and assigned it an order type.
- This order type has been set to "Release Immediately" (RELKZ) in Table T003O
- When generating an order from the Maintenance plan the order is assigned the status RELR (Release Rejected) and is not released as expected.
- If this is being done using Transaction IP10 you receive the following message (Example used: Notification Number)
Field 'Notification No' must still be filled
Message no. IW464
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW32, IP01, IP02, IP03, IP10, IP30, Maintenance, Plan, Order, IW 464,IW464, RELR, REL, RELKZ, T003O, T003O-RELKZ, OIAN , KBA , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.