- On restart of the multiplex coordinator node the server crashes at st_server.cxx with this stacktrace
- The crash has consistently been seen during Global Transaction Restore recovery processing. The problem happens after seeing this message in the iqmsg file...
st_database::CompleteMpxRecovery() - change RecoveryState from RECOVERED to RECOVERING
...and before the expected recovery completion message that follows. The crash happens and this message is not printed.
GBL_TXN_RES Global Transaction Restore time : n.nnnn
- The problem requires that there be at least one active secondary writer node in the mpx environment and that global transaction resiliency functionality is enabled.
- In some cases if the writer node is waiting for completion of pending DML transactions the stack trace will contain a call to st_txncb::GetEffectiveVersioningType
- multiplex environments only
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 all platforms
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP03 all platforms
sybase, co-ordinator, abort, fail, CR815362, 815362, CR#815362, CR815141, 815141, CR#815141, GTR, restore, hang, crashed, 'signal 11', sig11, 'stack trace', stktrc, recovery, failure, 'thread stacks', stcxtlib , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.