- You are using Software Update Manager (SUM) to perform a system upgrade.
- Your system has additional application server (AAS) on top of your primary application server (PAS).
- The <sid>adm password between these systems are different.
- During the INSTANCELIST_PRE phase, you can only provide one password in the dialog.
- Error is shown in the SAPup.ECO file:
EXECUTING /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run/sapcontrol -host <host1> -nr <instance number> -queryuser -function AccessCheck Start
EXECUTING /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run/sapcontrol -host <host2> -nr <instance number> -queryuser -function AccessCheck Start
FAIL: Invalid Credentials
SAPup> Process with PID <pid> terminated with status 1 at <timestamp>!
SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-INS-SWPM , Installation with Software Provisioning Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.