User reports the following while accessing APPs through Fiori Launchpad:
- Could not open app. Please try again later.
- Failed to load resource : the server responded with a status of 400(error).
- Failed to resolve navigation target: "####." This is most likely caused by an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad content configuration or by missing role assignment.
- Tiles (Cost Centers Actual, P&L, Profit Centers, Internal Orders …) will not open.
- Only tiles marked as "accessible" on the bottom right of the tile would open without editing of parameters.
- SAP Fiori Front End Server 4.0
- SAP Netweaver 7.52
Missing parameter, sap-ui-tech-hint=WDA, standard catalogs, SAP_TC_FIN_CO_COMMON , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.