- The Simple Persistent Queue Replication Agent (SPQRA) is disabled after a failover in a High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) configuration of the SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SRS command admin who,spqra returns a RepStatus of REP DISABLED
- How to get the SPQRA replicating again?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP306 R1 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SQPRA, DISABLED, RMA, failover, sap_failover, sap_failover_drain_to_er, HADR, Repserver, down , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.