- After upgrade of BW or CPMBPC component Custom Badi behaviour changes
- Previously BADI correctly writes delta change to database
- After the upgrade, BADI writes full value without taking into consideration previous data in database.
- Multiple execution of BADI results in duplicate data.
- Business Planning and Consolidation for Netweaver version 10.0
- Business Planning and Consolidation for Netweaver version 10.1
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
write back; writeback; custom BADI; 'if_ujo_write_back; is_wb_param , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.