- There are multiple triggers created in the system for a Table.
- The Triggers are created from LTRS->Trigger options.
- Tried to delete the Table from LTRC Replication and re-load without trigger options, the triggers are still not getting deleted.
- Also ran the report IUUC_DELETE_TRIGGERS_REMOTE but it is not deleting the trigger.
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server 1.0
- SAP Landscape Transformation replication server 2.0
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server all versions
Trigger, Delete, SLT , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.