- Clicking on the 'Projects actuals' app shows a RABAX statement error. In transaction ST22 the system displays the following ABAP dump:
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION Except. CX_BICS_RUNTIME_EXCEPTION ABAP Program CL_BICS_MD_SELECTOR===========CP
- When you open the Fiori app 'Projects actuals', you get the error message "ERROR: An exception has occurred that was not caught. (termination: RABAX_STATE)". Also an ABAP dump (in transaction ST22) gets generated for the same in the backend system.
- You get an ABAP dump when starting the Fiori Web Dynpro App 'FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4' via Fiori Launchpad.
- The Fiori Web Dynpro App (such as FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4 and others) calls BW queries (such as /ERP/SFIN_V01//ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2201, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2201 and others):
- In these queries hierarchy informations are required.
- Running such a query in transaction RSRT of the BW-system displays the error message "... The transfered hierarchy is inconsistent Message no. CJ815 ...".
/ERP/SFIN_V01//ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2201, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2201, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER~GET_HIER_INTERNAL, PSBW_HIER_FLEX_TRANSFER_WBSH, PRHI, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPPR4, CJ815, /ERP/WBSELMT, WBSH , KBA , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , BW-BCT-PS , BW only - Project System , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.