Duplicate output messages for sales order can be generated on TC release in following cases:
- Release a both side TC.
- ATP update for sales order is triggered after sales order and purchase order is updated from TC successfully.
- 'Multiple issuing' (VN_T685B-MEHRF) is allowed in the output type customizing (T-cd V/30). It indicates that the same output may be issued to the same partner more than once.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
WB22, WB24, VA01, VA03, OVZJ, Output determination, T685B, Print, EDI, Back to Back, B2B, third party, BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_RELEASE, MESSAGING, WB2_CONTRACT_RELEASE, WB2_UPDATE_SO_ATP_DATA, SD_SALES_DOCUMENT_SAVE, WB2_UPDATE_SO_ATP_DATA_QGRFC, BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, RV_MESSAGE_READ, BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, ATP_EXPLANATION, VOV5, AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER, MRP, MESSAGE_HANDLING, RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE, RVADOR01 , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.