- The standby connection of warm standby pair was dropped
- admin logical_status shows that there is no standby for the logical connection
- admin disk_space displays "Used Segs" increasing in partitions
- admin who,sqm,<logical_connection_q_number>,1 shows "First Seg.Block" and "Last Seg.Block" are not same
- "Truncs" column in the above admin who,sqm command is 2 and "Readers" column is 1
SAP Replication Sever (SRS) all versions
SAP Replication Server all versions
WS, Warm Standby, stable queue, disk partition , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.