SAP Gateway hub system responds with an HTTP 403 Forbidden error on an OData request.
- On the Fiori Launchpad (SAPUI5 application) Unable to load the data. error displayed:
- And the following errors are logged in the browser console:
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
- [ODataMetadata] initial loading of metadata failed
- When calling the OData URL in a browser Access to <host_name> was denied error message is displayed:
- Hub system is SAP_GWFND 7.50 SP04 or higher (incl. 7.51, etc.)
- Backend system:
- SAP_GWFND 7.50 SP04 - SP10
- SAP_GWFND 7.51 SP00 -SP04
Micro hub, micro-hub, Odata on Backend, Co-deployed, /IWFND/CL_SODATA_HTTP_HANDLE, PROCESS_MICRO_HUB_REQUEST_17, CSRF token, GET, x-csrf-token, required, SICF, ICF, Unable to load the data, ODataMetadata, initial loading of metadata failed, Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden), Check the ICF nodes in Tx SICF: At least one nodeis inactive., RAL, Read Access Logging, Access to was denied, HTTP ERROR 403, You don't have authorization to view this page, This can happen if you are not connected to the Internet, or if an underlying system or component is not available., You don't have authorization to view this page, HTTP ERROR 403 , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.