- You have two ERP systems connected to a single instance of TM (Transportation Management).
- Business Partners with the same id are overriding each other when CIFing.
- Business Partner number ranges are the same on both ERP systems.
- In transaction BP on the TM system, the Responsible Institution holds the Logical System ID of the latest system from which the partner was CIF'ed.
- You expect two exclusive business partners to be created rather than one.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
cif, business partners, master data, logical system, logical business system, logical system id, logical business system id, bsg, badi, institute, BUT0ID , KBA , SCM-BAS-MD , Master Data , TM-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.