- Will an Alert still be sent out even if the parameters of the subject user/object do not meet the parameters of the saveAlert Rule?
- What happens to the previously created Alerts after I change the saveAlert Rule?
- Why is an alert still sent out even though the rule has been updated?
- What happens to the alert if I remove the saveAlert rule from the system?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
SFSF, success factors, EMPCENTRL, SFEC, ect-52685, Alert system logic, update/change business rule, saveAlert, ALR , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , EC Alerts & Notifications , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.