- Note 2645933 has been implemented in both solution manager system and managed system running on Sybase ASE.
- DB option 'allow db suspect on rollback error' is set to 'true'.
- DBACOCKPIT is showing RED for this configuration check.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite SP02PL04 through SP02PL06
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
2645933, configuration check , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.