- When Returns stock is posted back on the system it is going in Unrestricted Stock. Is it possible to post to QI or Scrap Stock.
- Currently when customer returns are received using Returns Order/Delivery process, the inventory is received in Unrestricted stock. This should be received in Quality inspection and not unrestricted stock.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Material Management (MM)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
MANAGE_STOCKS1, SAP_MM_BC_IM_MANAGE, SAP_BR_INVENTORY_MANAGER, MMIM_MATDOC_SRV, SD_F1815_CRT_FS_SRV, SAP_SD_BC_RETURNS_DISPL, CustomerReturn, Customer Return , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , MM-IM-GI-DET , Stock Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.