- An INSERT statement performed within a stored procedure executed via JDBC fails with the following error:
JDBC error reported: (SQLState = S1000) - java.sql.SQLException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'mytable' with unique index 'PK_mytable'
- Data is extracted from Oracle to a file and then inserted to a single table in ASE.
- The Tibco Business Works tool is calling the stored procedure for every row to be inserted into the table.
- 170 concurrent sessions are running to insert new rows when high volume of data needs to be processed.
- Each session should process a unique INSERT.
- Multiple errors are reported for different rows.
- This error is reported even there is no matching row in the table.
- Errors go away when jobs/sessions are restarted.
- One large table is impacted when large batches of mass-INSERTs are applied.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD#5.1
concurrency, control, jConnect, 2601 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.