Loading data via Infopackage through the Myself source system or from one BW system to another, the Request fails with the following error message:
- R3005 InfoSource 8<PROVIDER> is not defined in the source system.
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
R3 005, RSBASIDOC, sbwbcrl, rbwbcrl, SLOGSYS, RLOGSYS, restore, restoring, wiedeherstellen, source systm, quellsystem, myself, , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-DMA , Data Marts , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-DS , DataSource , BW-WHM-DST-TRS , Transfer and Communication Structure , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.