After Lumira update in a heterogeneous system Web application container server (WACS) started running with error. In WACS properties we could see error as "Service did not start" for restful web service.
In WACS traces we could see errors as :
- The bundle "com.sap.biprws.plugin.lumxserver_1.0.0.qualifier " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: zen-boe-common-transport; bundle-version="0.0.0"
- org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "bundleRestWebService.jar_0.0.0 " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.sap.biprws.plugin.lumxserver; bundle-version="0.0.0"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platforms 4.x
- OS : Windows, Unix
- SAP Lumira server : 1.31.x, 2.x
- Lumira installation on dedicated server, which has APS, AJS and WACS.
WACS, running with error, restful web service, lumira, service did not start. , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Lumira Server BI Platform installation, deployment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.