RFC Server <RFC server name> that is specified as RFC destination <Rfc destination> for Open Hub destination <open hub name> is either not configured or not running. Ensure the RFC is configured in Data Services administrator and is running.
- Load balanced Data Services job servers.
- More then one RFC configured in more then one Data Services Management Console Administrator.
- Intermittent RFC communication issues.
- RFC is running and is configured. No errors in RFC logs.
- RFC server not available message is displayed in one of the Management Console Administrators.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.