- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP)
- You have configured the Fiori Framework Page (via Framework Page Configuration) property App Finder View to equal Show Tile view
- When you access All My Apps Navigation Menu, a message similar to the below will display:
There are X custom apps that cannot be displayed here.
View them in the app finder."
- The tiles will not render in the All My Apps Navigation Menu, unless the property App Finder View is set to Show App Box view
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 SP11 and higher releases
- SAPUI5 1.52.x libraries selected (KBA: 2486524)
applications, flp, ep, no, data, missing, empty, excluded, not, displayed, absent, tiles, app, box, appbox, finder, appfinder , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.