- When try to promote any object in Promotion Management in CMC, error occurs: Sorry, Promotion management application is unable to process your request. The error from the server is: Unable to save job.
- This issue occurs when trying to promote the job.
- The LCM user (or group he/she belongs) does have required permissions to Promotion Management Application, content folders and objects.
- Issue also happens on Administrator user(s).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- Promotion Management
promotion management, CMC, unable to save job, error, LCM, error, CMC, CLI , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.