- When accessing a transaction app from a Fiori tile the UI buttons do not trigger pop-up windows
- In the console log of the browser, the following error is seen:
- Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin "http(s)://<yourDomain>/" from accessing a cross-origin frame.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
- SAP GUI for HTML
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Central hub deployment with separate back end
webgui, web gui, ur, sap_ui, flp, transaction, nothing, unresponsive, frontend, backend, cors, click-jacking, whitelist , KBA , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.