- Error SIPT314 is raised when try to save billing document in transaction VF01
- Error SIPT314 ("Currency key of company code &1 is not EUR") is raised in VF01 during saving
- Not possible to use documents with local currency other than euro during SD billing if the document is relevant for Portugal Digital Signature
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, VF01, VF04, invoice, SIPT 314, currency, EUR, Euro, Buchungskreis, Währung, , KBA , XX-CSC-PT-BIL , SD Billing and FI Invoicing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.