You make some changes to the AUFK table adding new custom fields. You already have a number of derivations in FMDERIVE using a function module to reference the order master. The existing derivations do not reflect the updates to the AUFK table in the target fields. New derivations do. You tried to reconstruct and it did not update the derivations. You cannot get the old derivations updated to reflect the new target fields.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- You have activated Funds Management functionality at client level: Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5
- You have activated Funds Management functionality and Account Assignment Derivation in Customizing path (transaction SPRO) Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Activate/Deactivate Funds Management: flags "Account Assignment Derivation" and/or "Activate Update in Funds Management" are marked
AUFK, FMDERIVE, derivation rule, derivation rules, function, new fields, custom fields, derivation , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-AD , Account assignment Determination , PSM-FM-UP-CO , CO Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.