- Workflow start/restart is not possible, the following error message is experienced: Source expression '&ATTACH_OBJECTS&' is invalid
- After an upgrade from SAP_BASIS 6.40 or lower to 7.00 or higher, programmed bindings are no longer executed at runtime.
- In the Workflow Builder, the binding editor no longer displays the function module with the binding module icon. Instead, an assignment is output with or on an empty field.
- Some data binding definitions were changed incompatibly in the way, that operation ASSIGN becomes APPEND.
- Due to wrong container values workflow instances may run into problems like taking a wrong execution path. There are also SAP standard workflows affected, for example BC-SRV-CM (Case Management), workflow WS75500105 and WS00289901.
- Error SWP135 for Subflows
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, damaged container, Support Package, SupportPackage, SP, level, work item, workitem, binding definitions, assign, append, execute, executed, event not generated, logically deleted, SWF_BND_001 , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.