- It is not possible to subsequently add an IObject in the transaction history assignment block of a business transaction.
- You get warning message IOBJECT with the number xxx does not exists ==> Interlinkage is not created
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BTDOCFLOW/HdrDocFlow, ACT_SUBSEQ, OPP_SUBSEQ, CRM_DOC_FLOW 017, CRM_DOC_FLOW017, Zuordnung, nachträglich , KBA , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BTX-ACT , Activity Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.