How to request an additional license key for failover system?
License Key for failover system has a different hardware key
How to add another license key to an existing system?
- Can hardware key of an existing license key be edited?
- How to duplicate the production license key for high availability environment
- Need to request new license key for separate system since hardware key is different
- How to request an additional license key in case primary system shuts down
- Installed same license keys to failover system, but the license key is only temporary
- How license keys are handled when message server is automatically switched to failover system
- SAP Business Suite
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SAP License Key Application https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/licensekey/wizard
HA environment , backup system , IBM HACMP, HP MC Service Guard, DEC Save ASE, Reliant Observe, SUN Cluster or NCR Lifekey , HAE high availability environment, switchover, cluster installation , message server , import license key , SAP Note 181543 , , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.