- When the SPL XML file is uploaded via the SPL service interface SanctionedPartyListUpdateIn (SPROXY), it raises an error for the mandatory fields. If the value is missing in the file, the update will fail with an error that it is a required field.
- E.g. SLL_SPL_ENTRY_DATE does not have a value in the file, an error that SLL_SPL_ENTRY_DATE is required is raised.
- The same file can successfully be uploaded via program /SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
PROXY, XI, PI, /SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_FILL_OBJ, XSD, SLL_SPL_DATA_FILE, http://sap.com/xi/GTS. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.