- In MIGO transfer posting with movement type 313, the destination storage location field (UMLGO) is closed for entry.
- The receiving storage location is automatically copied from issuing storage location and not open to edit during 313 transfer posting in MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
UMLGO , GOITEM-UMLGO , GOITEM-UMLGOBE , remove from storage , receiving , destination , KBA , MM-IM-GF-CUST , IM Customizing , MM-IM-ST-ST , Stock Transfer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.