- In "Info Record: General Data" screen, after clicking "Condition" button, an unexpected pop-up "Overview of condition types" appears.
- The pop-up shows two gross price condition types (for example, PB00 and ZP00), you need to choose one of the condition types PB00 to go to "Validity Periods" screen, then maintain the conditions in the info. record.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
info records, ME11, ME12, ME13, maintain, multiple, sub-screen , KBA , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.