- When processing a task from the My Inbox application, after pressing approve/reject the following errors show up in the front-end:
Cannot process task. For more information, see the details. RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Screen output without connection to user.'.
- In the error log (/n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG), the following errors are raised in the front-end system:
/IWFND/CM_MGW050 - Changeset processing failed.
/IWFND/CM_MGW004 - RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Screen output without connection to user.'.
- In the error log, the following errors are raised in the back-end system:
/IWBEP/CM_MGW_BOP_RT012 - RFC call was not successful because of system failure.
- The runtime error dump DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND is raised in transaction ST22.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
WF_GDPR, SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, SWF_WORKFLOW, Gateway, CALL SCREEN, BAdI, _DPC, _DPC_EXT, OData, IW_FND, ABAP programming error, ST22, /IWBEP/FM_MGW_HANDLE_REQUEST, DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow enablement , OPU-BSE-SDE , Gateway SAP Data Enablement , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.