1. Simple master data XXXX is created.
2. Virtual master data YYYY is created. XXXX is a referenced master data type for this virtual master data.
3. All the attributes of XXXX is selected in the planning area through YYYY i.e. master data XXXX is not selected in the planning area.
4. There exists version(s) for the planning area and option "Version-Specific Master Data" is checked or enabled for any one of the version.
Activation/Check of planning area fails with error such as below:
E - MDT YYYY (used in MDT XXXX) must be included in the planning area.
E - Check of DUMMY has failed.
E - Check failed.
E - Activation failed.
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Activation failed, Check failed, used in MDT, must be included in the planning area, IBP, Integrated Business Planning, S&OP, SCM, Virtual Master Data, Version-Specific Master Data, Attribute, Version , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF-ACT , IBP Activation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.