- Unable to save a report.
- Cannot save report based on a database selected from the Connection by Vendor list.
- When trying to save a report to the SAP BI Platform, it displays a message stating the data source is not supported.
- Able to save the same report on the local computer, but not on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.
- When attempting to save a report from Crystal Reports for Enterprise to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, it displays:
Select one of the resolution belowor click 'OK' to resume.
This report contains a data source connection that is not supported by or present in the SAP
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform that you are currently logged into.
Change the data source to a BI Platform connection...'
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.