When activating the HCPR in Modeling Tools you receive the following error messages:
- Error while creating the runtime object for XXXXXX
- InfoObject XXXXXX does not exist in version A (R7245)
- An exception with the type CX_RSD_IOBJ_NOT_EXIST was raised, but was not handled locally or declared in a RAISING clause (RS_EXCEPT000)
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW-MT-HCPR , CompositeProvider in BW Modeling Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.