- You are using the Fiori Framework Page on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP) and a custom theme based on the SAP Belize design
- You have configured a tile to display a Small Image (Image Tile) as below (See also, SAP Help: Managing iView and Page Properties):
- The image will display properly using the SAP Standard Belize themes (sap_belize or sap_belize_plus)
- Under the custom theme based on SAP Belize design, the icon image will not load, as demonstrated below:
SAP Standard Belize theme (Small Image is displayed)
Custom theme based on SAP Belize (Small SAP Logo Image is missing)
- This issue does not occur for the Full Width image type
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 SP07 and higher
- Fiori 2.0 design has been activated (KBA 2486524)
fallback, fall, back, belize, belieze, deep, plus, flp@ep, ep, uitd, ui, theme, designer, motiv, motif, editor, image type, pcd, jpg, png, gif, jpeg, tiles, images, logo, logos, pictogram, pictograms, sap_belize, sap_belize_plus, tradeshow, sap_tradeshow, plus , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-WRR , Web Resource Repository , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.