- Creating a new report on a BEx query generates an error: "Universe generation failed for resource id "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>...".
- Error is occuring in all Web Intelligence interfaces (HTML, Applet, Rich Client).
- Error is occuring with all BEx queries having variables with "Variable Is Ready for Input" enabled option in Query Designer.
- Disabling the "Variable Is Ready for Input" option for the variables in Query Designer makes the queries work fine in Web Intelligence.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 5 Patch 1
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW 7.4
- BICS layer
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, html, applet, rich client, bw, bex, bics, universe, generation, ready, input , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.