We restrict edit mode of Quantity field on UI with authorization object CRM_FLDCHK. But,
- Quantity is set to 0 and grayed out when inserting new product in an order;
- Get error CRM_FIELD_AUTH 001 Mode A is not allowed for SCHEDLIN when maintaining Modus A Create or D Delete for object SCHEDLIN and field QUANTITY in [Define Authorization Group].
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_FIELD_AUTH001, CRM_FIELD_AUTH_GENERAL_FC, Authorization Group, CRM_FIELD_AUTH_BADI , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-AU , Authorization Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.