- Error 12207 (Could not acquire a lock within the specified wait period)reported when UPDATE "USR02" and trying
to get exclusive row lock on table "USR02"
C ERROR: -1 in function ExeNormalModify (execute) [line 29968]
C (12207) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Could not acquire a lock withi
C n the specified wait period. SERVER level wait period=1800 seconds, spid=75, loc
C k type=exclusive row, dbid=4, objid=1479738089, pageno=1092057, rowno=15.
C sql statement is ==> UPDATE "USR02" SET "BCODE" = ? ,"GLTGV" = ? ,"GLTGB" = ? ,"USTYP" = ? ,"CLASS" =
- The relevant lock is holding by another user process in 'COMMIT TRANSACTION';
- In sp_who output, there is one process with REORG command in runnable status;
- The system may show high CPU/Engine usage and slow performance;
- There is only one ASE engine available.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
Error 12207, USR02, COMMIT TRANSACTION, lock sleep, high cpu usage, slow performance, hung , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.