- 500 SAP Internal Server Error when the evaluator user tries to open the Request for evaluation:
- Alternate error message may appear with the following text:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) (termination: RABAX_STATE)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP SRM, add-on for bid security and expert bid evaluation
EBP, ERROR: RFC destination XXX does not exist, RFC destination does not exist, termination: RABAX_STATE, rfc guide, connection, rfc connection error, SM59, CALL_FUNCTION_NO_DEST, /SRMEBE/CL_PDO_EMG_EVAL_REQ===CP, GET_RESP_DETAIL, /SRMEBE/CL_PDO_EMG_EVAL_REQ===CM00K , KBA , SRM-LOC-EBE , Expert Bid Evaluation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.