- You are integrating, testing or operating a process integration scenario of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central via SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- You configured your scenario according to SAP Best Practices Employee Integration - Employee Central Integration (JB1).
Proceed to the Resolution section of this Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to find the Technical support guide for integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SFSF Employee Central?
- How to transfer employee’s availability information?
- How to enable availability data replication for a set of employees based on employee Ids?
- What to check when the replication from SFSF Employee Central to SAP S/4HANA Cloud is not working?
- Where the SAP Best Practices Employee Integration - Employee Central Integration (JB1) is available?
- Where to find information about the installation of SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA on-premise edition integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?
- Which is the correct component when there is an issue in the S/4HANA integration with SFSF EC?
S/4HANA Cloud release independent.
Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Employee Central Integration, S/4HANA Cloud, Employee Integration. , KBA , CA-GTF-INT-EC , SuccessFactors EC Integr. Content (Cloud only) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.