- CCMS monitoring of RFC Destinations was configured using the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col, as per the SAP Note 1069130.
- The parameter USE_SYNC_RFC value was not set to "X" in the Parameters tab of the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col, meaning that asynchronous RFC monitoring will be used.
- Using the detailed logging provided by the SAP Note 2634521, in the Details view of the MTE CCMS selfmonitoring in MTE-Node <SID>\MoniInfra_<segmen of availiability mon context>\DataSupplier\Log in RZ20 transaction, it is possible to see that RFC destinations report White alerts without any details in the Log as soon as the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col is executed, as below.
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Green CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col started
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 1>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 2>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 3>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Green CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col successfully completed
- In transaction RZ20, under Availability and Performance Overview, in the RFC-Destinations monitoring tree, its possible to see that destinations monitored are reporting 0% of availability, even when their connection tests are successfully executed through transaction SM59.
<Destination Example 1> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
<Destination Example 2> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
<Destination Example 3> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
- In transaction SE16, in the content of the table RFCDES, searching for the RFC destinations being monitored by the CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col method, it is possible to see that, in the column RFCTYPE, their type is different than "I" or "3".
Any SAP NetWeaver environment.
connection, disconnection, stability, remote, function, call , KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.