- The user/customer uses SAP HEC for hosting the application:
- Example: https://prodXXXXX.hec.ondemand.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html
- This example shows https://prod <-- The prod is an indication of a production URL and it is not a dev or pre-production URL
- Requirements: The users want to access the LaunchPad from the mobile devices
- The users need to know: https://hostname/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html - what is required for hostname if the system is a pre-production system versus a production system
- How to find out what the hostname is for non-production environment or for the dev environment?
SAP Netweaver 7.5
"Finding the HEC URL link","How to find the URL for mobile devices in the cloud","Cloud Platform App URL","WebIDE deployment to the cloud URL" , KBA , MOB-CLD-OPS , SMP Cloud products operation issues , CA-FE-FLP-EU , SAP Fiori Launchpad End User UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.