The purpose of installing two different versions of the SDK on a single Windows machine is so an application can be tested with a new version of the libraries, drivers, dlls without disrupting the operability of the functionality of the currently operating application.
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 12.5
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.0
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Microsoft Windows x86 (32-bit)
Win 7 / 8 / 10, 2008 / 2008 R2, 2012 / 2012 R2, 2016
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.