- The diagram layout of a Business Process Model (BPM) may have not been preserved after importing a BPMN 2.0 file.
- BPMN 2.0 files are exported from NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS).
- Symbols of some objects (task, event, gateway, etc.) may be displayed outside the symbol of the parent sub-process.
- Layout of sequence flows is different compared to what is designed in NWDS.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
corrupted, moved, position, 815303, CR815303, CR#815303 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.