- Goods Recepit completed in the EWM system but not in the ERP system.
- SMQ2 reveals GR queue hangs with error "Enter Batch" Message no. M7018.
- Batch managed items are used.
- The batch information is present in the queue container.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; service parts management 1.0 ; service parts management 2.0 ; service parts management 3.0 ; service parts management 3.1 ; service parts management 3.2 ; service parts management 3.5
M7018, M7 018, Enter Batch, subcontracting, sub contracting, SMQ2, goods receipt, hanging queue, EWM, delivery , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.