- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with a Transportation Requirement (TRQ) Document such as a Forwarding Order (FWO), Order-based Tranportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR).
- Freight Unit Building (FUB) results in two or more Freight Units (FUs). One or more FUs are planned to a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- The TRQ is modified where Items are removed.
- This results in Items or quantities of an Item being moved from one Freight Unit (FU) to another.
- For example, an FWO has two Items that the FUBR assigns to two separate FUs. On deletion of one Item, the other Item may be moved to the other FU.
- This is problematic for the business workflow, since it alters the Items being transported by the FO or FB.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, FWO, OTR, DTR, FU, FUB, FUBR, Item Swap, TRQ , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.