- Your system which runs on ASE database suddenly crashes
- Corresponding errors in ASE errorlog is a signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at address rvm_fetch_attr or rvm_validate_proc
- Errorlog entries will include :
Current process (...) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address (rvm_fetch_attr) OR (rvm_validate_proc+0x2b6)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03PL03 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03PL03
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.