- License determination is not working as expected.
- License type is not being determined for custom documents.
- If sold to party and ship to party belong to different countries, license does get determined for the ship to party.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
/SAPSLL/CD04, /SAPSLL/CD_DISPLAY, /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP, /SAPSLL/CL_CP_CUS_EX, /SAPSLL/REPA_CUS, /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP, /SAPSLL/LICENSE_TYPES_DET, /sapsll/cd, CS_ACCESS-CTYGR, /SAPSLL/LLCC_DOCUMENT_CHECKF05, FORM LICENSE_DETERMINATION, Plant, Customer, Compliance, legal control. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON-DOC , Compliance: Document Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.